Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Pumpkin Patch

Kenna is doing a preschool group where the moms rotate teaching and today we did a field trip to the pumpkin patch. Preston was at school but Levi came along and I think he had the most fun of anyone!

Kenna knew there would be a big slide there and has been talking about that for a few days. She wanted to go straight to the slide but since we went as a preschool group we had a tour guide and had to do things in a certain order.  
She pouted as I made her get on the tractor ride.
This is the best smile I could get out of her as she stared off longingly at that big slide.

She did enjoy the hay bail maze. 

Then it was time for the slide but when she got to the top she changed her mind. I helped her climb back down and she said she wanted to try again. We repeated that 4 times.

Then we moved on to the farm animals which were super cute.
They had the smallest baby pig I've ever seen and it was wearing a dress. Wish I'd gotten a picture of that. 

Everyone had fun looking at the animals. 

This guy had a blast everywhere.



No comments: