Thursday, November 10, 2011

Fun stuff

Even though we are still in a bit of a rough patch, I am trying to focus on the positive. Mixed in with the crazy, frustrating parts of our day, there are also the fun parts. And we are starting to get to more fun than frustrating, so that's good!

One fun thing is Preston started gymnastics. He LOVES it. And I love that it guarantees a good nap that day. :)


Working on somersaults:


Kenna watching from the sidelines

Playing with friends is always fun

And we have been having "daddy days" more lately as I am really busy with orders from my crib bedding shop. Honestly it is nice to have a break sometimes, while knowing the kids are in good hands. Preston loves fishing with his dad.
They caught banana trout.

This picture just makes me laugh. Notice the colors of the blocks in her tower?


And one last fun thing is my parents are coming to visit tomorrow! We are all excited for that!!

No comments: