Here are a few things we've been doing lately.
We went to the Boise Zoo with Cassie and cousin Ella. My kids had never been to a zoo before, they loved it.




Yes, Kenna is kissing that worm. She wouldn't stop. I tried telling her it was covered in germs but she didn't seem to care, she thought it needed some lovin.
Holding snakes.
Lars is working for the Idaho Fish and Game and they were having a free fishing day with activities for kids so he told us to come down. They had booths where you could hold snakes, dissect owl pellets, pet dead animal skins and other disgusting things.
We have found our local library (kind of a let down compared to our old one, but it will do!) and some nearby parks. We've pulled out our little pool for the backyard. Preston got a much needed haircut. I bought a double jogging stroller at a yard sale. The freezer is stocked with popsicles. I think we're all set for summer!
Oh, and today Kenna had her first pigtails.
1 comment:
Preston is so brave. I can't believe he is holding that snake! Eww.
Post a Comment