
She touches their faces and gives them kisses, carries them around with her, and lounges on the Princess couch with them.
And maybe it's because Preston has noticed her playing with them, but he has taken a sudden interest in them lately as well. It is so sweet watching him rock them, change their diapers, feed them and ask me to babysit while he "goes to work". Then I walk into the room to see him whacking them in the head with a bowling pin. Sometimes I think how compassionate and loving he is and the next moment I'm seriously wondering if I'm raising a serial killer.


Or maybe it's just because he's 3.
3 comments:
I agree! It makes me smile to see the differences between Isaac (all cars, running, jumping, wresteling) and Amy (all dolls, anything soft and cuddly, snuggle-bug)!
That's what I keep telling myself, too, "He's 3." That last picture is the most adorable =)
Haha.. you are so funny! I do believe it is just the 3 year old in him and not the serial killer though :) There are definitely HUGE differences between the genders. It's pretty noticeable in our home as well.
Post a Comment