So, as requested by Ashleigh, here are a few projects I've been working on:
Rag quilt
here's the back

Hooded towels

A little dress. This was actually the second dress I tried, the first didn't really turn out and it was huge. I learned that I am not good at reading actual patterns, online tutorials are way easier to follow and don't have all the weird sewing language that I don't understand. If anyone else wants to make it, it was pretty simple. I found the instructions here: http://madebyrae.blogspot.com/2008/04/free-itty-bitty-baby-dress-pattern.html

A tutu. I felt a little silly making this but it was fun.

And this is a crinkly owl toy. I lined the inside with a cereal bag so it makes noise and then stuffed it.


here's the back

Hooded towels

A little dress. This was actually the second dress I tried, the first didn't really turn out and it was huge. I learned that I am not good at reading actual patterns, online tutorials are way easier to follow and don't have all the weird sewing language that I don't understand. If anyone else wants to make it, it was pretty simple. I found the instructions here: http://madebyrae.blogspot.com/2008/04/free-itty-bitty-baby-dress-pattern.html

A tutu. I felt a little silly making this but it was fun.

And this is a crinkly owl toy. I lined the inside with a cereal bag so it makes noise and then stuffed it.

And I've finally decided on how I want to do the crib bedding! It was actually really hard to decide, but now I just have to wait for the fabric to get here. So pictures of that will be coming soon (hopefully!)
6 comments:
You are so talented!! Love it!
The dress!!! It's fabulous! (As is everything else, as usual =)
Does this mean you're back to making crib bedding?! Please!?! I need some. :)
Haha.. thanks for answering my many requests! I love seeing what you can make. Ok, first of all, everything is fabulous. Second of all I LOVE that adorable little dress and absolutely adore the owl! Please share where you found the tutorial with me! What a cute little toy and adorable decoration for a nursery at the same time. You are so talented and feel free to share what other little projects you have up your sleeves in the future:)
The quilt turned out so cute! And everything else, too! I like them all!
Wow, you've been busy! Bet it feels good to have all those orders finished and now you get to craft for yourself. That rag quilt is so cute!
Post a Comment